Sunday, April 14, 2024

I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day.

 


 
It’s a bit chilly out, but Spring is in the air.
PTSD, 100% disable, crazy for a fee. Mental that is me, at home, planting a garden, a doing my spring cleaning. Pot licence, I buy 2 oz in prerolls, and 2 oz of shake,got venom oog, rolling joints today. Mental , out of my might, hiding in plain sight.

Issues to share.  I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.




 I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. 



SPRUCE POWER.It appears I narrowly escaped this solar panel scam. The real estate agency, the escrow company, and the solar panel company, attempt to collect $30,000 on a transfer, after a termination. House was not sold with those terms. No lease transfer after a termination recorded , seller did not buy, did not lease, did not midterm for $30,000. No way Joe.


The higher your IQ level, the easier it is to resist peer pressure. Intelligent people are less concerned with the approval of others. Pot licence, I buy 2 oz in prerolls, and 2 oz of shake,got venom oog, rolling joints today. Mental , out of my might, hiding in plain sight.

Joe Biden saying flat out Donald Trump is a lying liar who lies.

Whoa.. take a moment and put a hat on.. your head has been out in the sun far too long.. lol
what the hell are you looking for. ?
 
It’s a bit chilly out, but Spring is in the air.

Pot licence, I buy 2 oz in prerolls, and 2 oz of shake,got venom oog, rolling joints today. Mental , out of my might, hiding in plain sight.

I loved it so much, nice to know, not alone, with frogs in the seas, lots of assholes, cheap fucks, sorry suckers, cons to run, games to play. Clowns, jokers, stuck in the middle, dreams and nightmares,not my kind of cows to call home. Thanks for taking the first step, more to cum.Winners, losers, learners, faces in the crowds, true blue, some to shine, tricks, trades, treats,sometimes it pays to walk away. Sons of bitches, sons of dogs, sons of snakes, spiders and worms, animals under the skin.


News flash to all you fuckin assholes who flag our comments know this, those post WILL go back up over and over again. It takes me seconds to repost my ad(s) and the same time to delete those cute emails that you send me, unaware that I'll never read them. If I could reach through the screen, that you hide behind, I'd bitch slap your chicken shit ass. But instead I'll get the satisfaction of knowing that all those who remove our comments WILL read this post and finally realize that yes you are a FUCKIN ASSHOLE. So go back to sucking your mommies tittie's and enjoy your new title and while your at it shove your head back up your ass. Have a nice day, ASSHOLE.


Kea Khiev: Let’s have some fun, starting NOW!Got a dick, who is moving up, had to tell, watch oiut for your life, I have killed, lied, and acted like the girl lost in the wood. Bitches, hoes, hags, haters, dimes to drop, hats to wear, good time toads, bells to ring.

 People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing. Gifts of time and spaces, tips of land whales, frogs and fags, Jewish rites. Jokers and poker players, cum suckers, snakes in dens, sinners and saints, frogs to date.

 No Ordinary Love. STOP THE DENIAL! .Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacepptable. There’s a dark side you might not know about. Manufacturing solar panels is a dirty process from start to finish. .Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks. 




















Write and rites, horse and pony shows, cowboys jacks and bag, boy games to play. Snakes And Worms, History Recorded, Frogs Army Notes To Take.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.

Yα the Nobody goes through more pain in life than a person with a good heart; because good hearted people are highly sensitive. High sensitivity makes you feel everything on a deeper level.


Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. Before you can live, a part of you has to die.PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.' FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL .SLAVERY WAS LEGAL.


The higher your IQ level, the easier it is to resist peer pressure. Intelligent people are less concerned with the approval of others. Pot licence, I buy 2 oz in prerolls, and 2 oz of shake,got venom oog, rolling joints today. Mental , out of my might, hiding in plain sight.

Joe Biden saying flat out Donald Trump is a lying liar who lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lights and darkness, heads to balls, balls in air, dates on the low down. Fingers.When you and the ROACH Animals Under The Skins.

  Rise and Shine, Palm Springs! Open up to the possibilities. Dreams, Hopes, Desires, Songs To Sing, Classes On The Beach.Feisty Soul Tribe ...