Sunday, May 26, 2024

Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.

 I should FEAR.. A PERSON WHO WOULD DO THINGS TO ME ON PURPOSE.. NEVER SAW IT COMING. I GUESS THAT WAS GREAT FOR YOU... THANKS."Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices, Valves, Paths To Cross, Ships Of Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Waves Of Wards.



Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.



 'Christmas isn't about Santa or Jesus. It's about.TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM.NO SELLER, NO DEAL, NO AGENCY, NOT WAY TO CLOSE, TERMS UNACCEPTABLE TO SELLER.Words in waves, family members, had to say, about the assholes on the roof. 2018 bought a house, in the land of American dreams, had solar panels, vinal fencing,


The Replacements ~ Achin' To Be ~I'm inspired. Delighted, Heads Up, Dreams In Motion,Dimes Dropped. Angels In the Sky, All the Time, Goodness and Mercy, Angels out, angels to see, in the first .

Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.
Gary D. Barnett, TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENSION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN..."SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN”.
RIGHTSREASONSSEASONSOFLOVELUCKLESSONS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Gary D. Barnett, TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENSION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN..."SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN”.
That did not happen, seller bought the house on a transfer, that was not created to transfer, except to get the solar company, a financial f...


You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.

Liars:Kick a dawg when he is down, dicks, dawgs, donkey dates, trips to hell and back with a hog. Sisters of color, have things to say. How many kids to have out of the fag, 8 tomorrow, back to back. Cows to call home, pages to books. Frank Agresti
May be an illustration of text


From Primate to Politicians .EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired.My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.''Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you. That is nice, home daily, the good life.

Voided: Brandywine .Expired listing. No Real Estate Agency, Daniel Evans, option to cancel, does not apply. Dicks.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most ."Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers.I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.
No photo description available.

SPRUCE POWER.It appears I narrowly escaped this solar panel scam. The real estate agency, the escrow company, and the solar panel company, attempt to collect $30,000 on a transfer, after a termination. House was not sold with those terms. No lease transfer after a termination recorded , seller did not buy, did not lease, did not midterm for $30,000. No way Joe. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.


If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.From funeral services to food delivery, how Dick Tips became San Antonio's new 'Milk Man'
No photo description available.

Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.

Inline image

When did you serve? How tall are you? Retired from what?

Back in the 1980s, in Corp, had dental work done, 4 decades later, VA would like to remove my teeth, and give me dentures. That is the VA way, I was told, so thanks, but no thanks, is what I told them. Did not show up for that. So 23 calls a day, trent west calls. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see.

  Mistakes made with the whales on land, mistakes made with the fairies, mistakes made with the frogs and the fools. Lessons learned the fir...